Endless Summer Corvette Restoration
Looking for more than just a pretty car?
Dennis Pacy, owner of Endless Summer Corvette Restoration, specializes in bringing 1963 through 1967 corvettes to NCRS Top Flight quality.
Dennis Pacy, owner of Endless Summer Corvette Restoration, specializes in bringing 1963 through 1967 Corvettes to NCRS Top Flight quality. Located in Acton, Massachusetts, Endless Summer’s small shop format allows for a meticulous, detail-oriented restoration.
Dennis has more than 25 years of experience directly related to restoring mid-year Corvettes to show quality specifications. Corvette’s restored by Dennis have consistently taken awards within a wide range of judging formats.
Endless Summer's restoration procedure guarantees a Corvette that is safe, dependable and completely operational in all aspects. Your Corvette's performance will match its beauty!
- All in shop work performed by Corvette specialist and owner - Dennis Pacy (25 years of experience bringing cars to Top Flight)
- All components are guaranteed to be restored to best possible condition
- Award winning body fit and paint finish
- Strict adherence to step by step factory assembly line sequence
- Rigorous, post-assembly, “shakeout” procedure that guarantees NCRS Top Flight and Performance Verification awards
- Exclusive procedure for precision alignment of front and rear suspension
- Testing of brake system, all electrical components and final clutch and shifter adjustment
- Complete high performance dial-in of engine